Why does my married ex boyfriend keep calling me?

9 months ago, my ex boyfriend of 6 years left me for another girl he had only known for 3 months. She was much older. They got married 5 months ago and he keeps calling me up to this day. Yesterday he called me, drunk, telling me how he wanted me back and was sorry. He kept saying he wasn't married and wanted a relationship with me and that he had realized what he had. He kept wanting to fly me over to where he lives so that he could see me. He kept bringing up our good times and our sex life, even told me that she could never compare to me. Why does he do that? Why doesn't he just let me move on? I was fine on my own, moving on and then he comes back, why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants you as a backup plan. Don't fall for it. He'll leave again when he finds someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him on social media, unfollow him everywhere and block his number.
    He's expecting you to be the side chick.