Should I forget him?

I really like this guy and we've dated twice before. The first time we went out I broke up with him because we didn't see each other enough. The second time he broke up with me because some of his friends were making fun of him. This really crushed me. He says he still loves me but he's dating this other girl and he won't break up with her. He says He'll always love me but I don't know if I should believe him since he says he won't go back out with me. Should I forget him? Or Should I wait?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• you should forget his if he really loves you he would break up with her but even he should be man enough and do whts rite he really should not be sending you mixed emotions forget him the time your worry about him you could have meeted a guy who would really treat you rite

What Guys Said 1

• Hes stringing you along, forget him. If he really liked you he would be with you not becasue of those stupid reasons...you can do better...

What Girls Said 1

• forget him. He just wants to have his cake and eat it too. He may say that he loves you, but if he really did, he wouldn't hurt you like this. You can't wait around and hope that someday they'll break up because from experience, you wait for that day, and it never comes and now you've just wasted years waiting for something that you'll never have. Move on, and live your life, meet people, and have fun!