If you dated someone for 3.5 years and you were trying to find ways to get over them, what would you do? How would you spend your time?

mpwilke
Has it happened to you? What's the fastest best ways to occupy your time and get your mind off your ex boyfriend.

If if this has happened you and he broke up with you, what's the best way and fastest way you got over them. I want to move on and be happy before my ex does so I don't have a mental breakdown when j find out he is dating someone else through Facebook and my heart breaks all over again?

My my friends kind of have all disappeared since I started hanging out with my ex for the past 3 years hoe do I rekindle those friendships? They might be mad I ignored them for so long?
1
2