Dealing with heartache, losing someone who you care for?

Anonymous
Hey, just wanted some advice.

Had a girl who I was close with decide to leaver past behind after school, fromer stripper / massasge. Said a lot of positives like think of our friendship in a positive light and wish you all the best in your future endevours. I went through a rough time last year and relied upon her for her support.

She moved back home and started her company which she finished school for. I reached out quite a while later and said some positives back and forth and she met someone. Is said I was happy and proud of her. I congradulated her on the new company, said you deserve to be happy and those suporitve coments only to have her say please do not contact me and blocked.

I talked to a person in a similar field and came to an understanding that some girls have or can't hold on to ther past and need to distance themself. Just would like some throughts or opinions as I will always hold our friendship close.
2
1