Can someone please help me? Read my story and advice me. In desperate need?

piscesgirlie
I am a 23 years old girl and the trends in my past 4-5 relationships remain same.

The trend in each relationship is:

A guy will take interest in me, ask me out etc. We communicate and he seems head over heels in love. Saying ‘I love you’ within 3 to 4 days of contact, followed by ‘I just want to have you’ n ‘my future wife’ etc. I always feel the things are going too fast and the guy comes on TOO STRONG. They would text and call me constantly. They would stay awake for whole night and send me poems (even when I am sleeping).

Their intensity is too much, they start treating me like their princess and etc.

HOWEVER, when I start to get attached. I feel a change in behavior. The guy would stop initiating contact or sending first messages, be busier for me. They still act sweet and interested but their actions seem different. It’s not like that they completely change, but I notice pulling back on their part.

This is when I have usually already got emotional for them. The sudden lack of first messages and calls hurt me so much, that I start fighting. And usually within 3 days, I decide to break things off and block them completely from every possible PLATFORM. Even though they try to act interested and say that they are still committed and don’t want to lose me etc. The drop in frequency of text and calls is enough for me to block them. And I don’t tolerate for more than 3-5 days.

So my typical relationship is

First3 days = A guy shows interest.

First 2 to 3 weeks = The guy is head over heels, madly in love. Commits too soon, takes things too fast etc

After 3 weeks = Sudden drop in frequency of texts and calls, too busy

After that, 1 week = Fights and my tears. I get hurt and finally leave forever.

To Note: I am very pretty and make strong first impressions

This has been a trend in my past few relationships. What am I doing wrong? Those guys were insecure and unstable. Can someone analyze the problem and ways to improve my relationships? I feel so alone
5
3