Why would you make contact with your ex after 2 months??

In Jan, we split because he didn't have time for me, or feel as if he wasn't a "good" guy and that I "Deserve better". Since then no contact.

However, in march 16 he call me but I was on vacation and on 24th I call him back. kept the convo short and told him I had to go. then he text- I like talking to you, it was good to hear from you and he wanted to know I'm OK, and that if I ever need to talk, I can call him anytime" we then text a little then he call and we stayed on the phone for 3 hours just talking and reminiscing a little bit and just laughing. I didn't talk bout the pasts or breakup.he said he was scared to call me cause he was afraid I wasn't going to answer but I did. he remember the last time we talk was in Jan and that it been 2 months since, eventually we hung up cause our cell was gonna die.

This was on wed, then on Friday he text me again and we text for a little bit, and he ask if he can call me, and he did, We were on the phone for an hour until we both fell asleep.

What should I do? Is there a reason that he was calling, or was it just to boost his ego? or did he really miss me?

02

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, he didn't break up with you because he didn't love you (at least that's how it sounds to me). He seems like a good guy that really cares about you. You didn't say if he flirted a lot when you were on the phone so I'm gonna assume that you didn't because people usually flirt when they are looking for an ego boost.

I think that maybe he hesitated and got scared while you were dating or he really didn't feel like he had the time to be fully commited in a relationship and that's why he broke up with you. But I'm pretty sure that he still has feelings for you and that he is missing you.

PS:

most guys won't spend more than 15 min on the phone with you if you are just a fling, let alone 3 hours. Not to mention that they won't ask if they can call you later, they'll just do it.

• Thanks your answers makes me feel better! its good to know guys won't talk more than 15 mins, if its just a fling. crosses fingerws**

• Hookup ... its safe and easier...he might have feelings for you or wants to get back together if the other girl didn't work out..

What Girls Said 0