Why is my ex boyfriend always so nice to other girls at work when he dumped me by text and didn't care to talk to me in person?

Anonymous
I find it very ironic that he'd treat me like garbage, threw my things out on the lawn, texted break up and talked about me behind my back, yet is 'so nice' to other girls at work.

I almost made a comment but refrained as I watched him say 'oh is there anything I can get for you?' and he's been buying food for other girls at work.

It is tough and I guess I just want to hear of other people in the same or similar situation where their ex was a douche bag but is putting on a fake facade with everyone else.

he played the victim card for awhile. I'm glad we broke up because otherwise I wouldn't be with a better guy for a boyfriend <3 but when I see my ex boyfriend I feel like I want to puke
3
2