After break up... Depression?

Anonymous
After breaking up with my boyfriend after two years (first boyfriend first love he was originally from India but not born there) I'm white but European, we were very similar but then again different... Reason why we broke up we just argued few times then it started building up about the past and insecurities and little misunderstandings. Took me 8 months to finally cut contact it's been a week since we stopped officially speaking... But I keep thinking about stuff how I wasn't good enough I'm not rich he was very well off, I'm not the smartest he was very smart with a good job, I don't have that many friends.. I don't have that much of s social life, I have a small family, when we got together I was so happy and confident... He did fall in love with me I was his first proper relationship. But after we broke up and things turned very ugly and stressful and sour.. He said things like I wasn't good enough... I feel so low that he compares me to other girls now that I'm not doing good enough... He compares me to girls he knew and knows off... I feel soooo sad all the time thinking about this. I wanna be successful and do well and travel and be happy. But things seem to not be working out for me, I just feel like he looks at other girls on social media and compares me to them and how they are better than me. Just from the stuff he said to me when we argued I feel so judged. I just want to be happy I just feel like such a bad person that I'm not special or anything at all :( need some advice?
After break up... Depression?
Add Opinion