We've been together for 4 years, what do I do now?

My now ex-boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and the past 5 months have been the worst for me. There was a lot of arguing, miscommunication and no trust. Back in May, I went out with my cousin (they don't like each other) and he was okay with it until he found out I gave my number to a guy at a lounge. I honestly thought the guy was gay so I thought it would be nice to make a new friend but I found out later that night after he left that he wasn't gay. My boyfriend found out the next day and we got in a huge argument and he stormed out of my house and told me to have a good life and he was done. We didn't talk for a week and then he txted me to work thing out so I thought everything was going to be ok. I later found out during that week we didn't talk he fb msg'd some random girl and we got in a really bad argument. Ever since that we have been on and off.

2 weeks after that he got out of the marine Corp and the plan was for him and I to move to TX but since we weren't doing so well, we figured it would be best for him to move to TX and I will stay in CA since I have a job here. I didn't want him driving that distance by himself so I decided to take a couple days off work and go with him. Everything was fine and we didn't argue or anything on the way there. When we made it to TX, I had a weird feeling in my gut about him talking to other girls. I checked his phone and saw he had a number of this girl he tried to talk to before we got together and she lives in TX too. I confronted him about it and he just blew up and asked if I wanted him to buy me a ticket back to CA that day so I said that's fine. Then he said I wish you never came with me.

He drove me to the airport and the whole way there he didn't say anything to me. I got on the plane and headed back home. That night he txt'd me and said the biggest regret in his life was letting me get on the plane & he called me 5 times but I did not answer. I really love him but I don't know what to do.
3
1