We broke up as he is scared of commitment I think 5 years in?

Anonymous
Hello
so our anniversary is in July of five years and we have been looking at buying a house. Or should I say we had been. He then had some job issues and suddenly decided to say he didn't know how he felt anymore as he should feel more excitement about the house and couldn't say if he loved me etc. When I asked if we were together he just kept saying he didn't know, I said about going out for the day etc and he said he just wanted to stay home etc. Due to all this and him cutting me out we broke up. He won't speak to me at all. He is pushing me out.
I have been doing no contract since Monday but this is the third weekend without him. What do I do?

I think the house situation can be discussed and this is a step too far... He just kept banging on about how he is better off alone. His friends now know we have broken up too. His belief is also when you break up its over.
1
1