He wanted to take a break, but I haven't heard from him in three weeks?

Sucksatdatinglady
My boyfriend wanted to take a break. We were only together for 3 1/2 months, but he had a lot of personal stuff going on. He was crying while telling me all of the stuff going on in his life. I agreed, begrudgingly, to go on a break. We were great together. We were really happy, and he called me every single night up until this break. We have all the same values and enjoy the same things. We never fought. He even said a couple days before the break that he had no doubts about us. Then BAM he just flips a switch. Now it's been three weeks, and I haven't heard from him. Should I just see this break for what it's worth and call it a break up? I have absolutely no plans of ever contacting him. The only contact we have had has been him looking at my stories on snapchat. I refuse to contact him and ask him since he was the jerk who wanted the break. Should I just cut my losses? I was falling in love. We were so right for each other, but I don't know if I can be with someone (if that's even an option) who could not talk to me for three weeks.
2
0