Is it ever possible to get an ex boyfriend back after they say their feelings have changed? Basically it's them flipping a switch?

mpwilke
it was a 3 year relationship. We were engaged. Does the no contact rule really work? He all of sudden flipped a switch and said he just wants to be alone. He told me I should move on and he said it's not fair for me to wait for him...

we broke up June 12. I've contacted him 3 times since then... We talked about the relationship all in which included him not wanting to get back together. I don't want to loose him for good. I want what we had back. I want our relationship back where it was good and he still loves me and appreciated me.

What at are some good ways to get an ex back? Or is it already hopeless? I know I can't make it work if I'm the only one who wants to make it work...

Any my tips or ideas? Do all of those "how to get your ex boyfriend rules that you search for on the internet really work?
+1 y
I just get angry sometimes now. Because it makes me so upset. A guy who promises you the world is now okay with never seeing you again. At one moment he couldn't bare to see me hurt and he loved me and now I'm like the enemy and he could care less. I have good days and bad days. People are just so unpredictable with their actions and behaviors..
1
2