How to get my ex boyfriend back (boys answer)?

yesterday , my boyfriend broke up with me through texting! it was our 3 month and we didn't get to see each other. he's been acting like he liked me a lot lately then he randomly texted me saying he didn't feel the same and we should just be friends so I said 'k' then he texted me back yelling at me for not saying anything other than that. later that night I got drunk and texted him telling him how bad he hurt me && he said sorry and I said its okay he can't help it and he never texted me back. he hasn't called or texted me all day. I really really really like him and was really falling for him. how do I get him back? him and I go to different schools so I will never see him. should I play hard to get by not texting him if he does text me or what?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if you do really like him playing hard to get won't work. this isn't a movie you're living in. if you ignore him he will most likely ignore you back. if you really like him then tell him how you feel. if he feels the same way, you will be together. if he doesn't feel the same way then you won't.

What Guys Said 2

• When you texted him saying just "k" that was perfect lol. He broke up over text, all that deserves is a one letter response in my opinion. Don't tell him how you feel, he knows it already. Do not contact him at all! If he texts/calls you just keep it short and act like you're busy with other things. If he asks to meet up with you make it for like 2 weeks later and say you will be busy doing things until then. Oh and only respond to like half of his attempts at contact.

• aren't you a little old to be texting?

What Girls Said 1

• i dissagree I think playing hard to get is the key to getting him back because guys want and go after things they cannot have. If you make it ok for him to break up with you and then get back together with you when ever he feels like it then ur relationship will turn into a game.and besides ur too old for games...you need commitment