Girls, is my ex playing games?

Anonymous
We broke up a few months ago, have a mutual friend. Anyways, she started dating this new dude quickly after we ended things. Now it gets interesting:

- Although she knows my brother, they aren't that close, so when she called him to ask if he'd help her find a present for the guy she's dating and told him all about how nice he is, what he calls her and how he is, my brother came up to me completely shocked and confused as to why she would reach out to HIM...

- She texted me asking me how I was, then during the evening when I was with our mutual friend she CALLED ME and asked if I could hand the phone over to our mutual friend to tell her about the guy she's currently seeing. Both me and my friend were confused as to why she didn't even try calling our mutual friend...

- Then she texted me and after a short convo she literally left me hanging for days before she'd reply again...

- After I texted her, she called our mutual friend to ask for advice on what to reply me...

The hell is happening, girls?
Girls, is my ex playing games?
2