Should I ask how my ex is?

My ex. bf's aunt texted me today, asking me how I was... I know that his family really liked me and thought I was great for him. When he broke up with me, his mom texted me saying "I may love him but I was better off because he was toxic (money probs, addiction, etc)".

I'm intrigued with her contact... and I'm tempted to ask how my ex is, but I don't know if I should ask this because I don't want to have a set back.

What should I do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. There's nothing good that is going to come of it. I mean do you really want to know he might be doing amazing without you? Besides, asking her isn't going to necessarily give you a accurate answer. It's best to leave him behind for good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE