My girlfriend caught me cheating, how do I get her back?

I invited my ex over for drinks and while drunk, we kissed. She uploaded the photo of us kissing to Facebook and my girlfriend saw it. The next day, I visited my gf's house and she slapped me hard. She also dumped me for kissing my ex.

Did I deserve to be slapped?
And how do I get her back?

I was in the restroom while she uploaded the photo.

158

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her go. She deserves better. You invited your ex over? What did you think was going to happen? AND she got a picture of it? ON HER PHONE? That was just dumb. I wouldn't ever advocate anyone hitting anyone else, but I can see why she slapped you. You can try getting her back if you want, but I don't think it's going to work. Say sorry, promise it's never going to happen again, and ask for forgiveness. She's not obligated to give it to you though.

• Would you take me back? And how do I get her to forgive me?

• No lol. Inviting the ex was your first mistake and then letting it get anywhere near that is multiple breaches of boundaries I would have set in a relationship. You can GET her to do anything she has to want to do it on her own.

• *cant

Most Helpful Guy

• You cheated on her, that, automatically makes you a cunt. As a Canadian, I am obligated to say "sorry", but in this case. If you cheated, you don't deserve that girl,... wait wait wait did you kiss her on the lips or the cheek?

If you kissed her on the cheek then I mean it shouldn't be a problem, honestly. However, if you kissed her on the lips, then dude you blew it big time, and if you Kissed her on the Lips AND had Sex, then you are a cunt and don't deserve her at all, don't even bother chasing her. I wish people would stop using drunk as an excuse, yes, yes I was drunk and stupid so I can do blah blah blah. You should have been more responsible bro. Alright, I'm done taking the piss out of this situation.

You want your "GF" back well you better get ready to do some serious apology shite. Yes, you did deserve to be slapped lol You were drunk and did some stupid shite. Boy, it's going to be extremely hard to get her back, hopefully, she allows second chances and is forgiveful. But be warn Women do not forget, so don't blow it again... Derp...