My girlfriend caught me cheating, how do I get her back?

I invited my ex over for drinks and while drunk, we kissed. She uploaded the photo of us kissing to Facebook and my girlfriend saw it. The next day, I visited my gf's house and she slapped me hard. She also dumped me for kissing my ex.

Did I deserve to be slapped?
And how do I get her back?

Updates:
I was in the restroom while she uploaded the photo.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her go. She deserves better. You invited your ex over? What did you think was going to happen? AND she got a picture of it? ON HER PHONE? That was just dumb. I wouldn't ever advocate anyone hitting anyone else, but I can see why she slapped you. You can try getting her back if you want, but I don't think it's going to work. Say sorry, promise it's never going to happen again, and ask for forgiveness. She's not obligated to give it to you though.

3|0
    0|0
    • Would you take me back? And how do I get her to forgive me?

• No lol. Inviting the ex was your first mistake and then letting it get anywhere near that is multiple breaches of boundaries I would have set in a relationship. You can GET her to do anything she has to want to do it on her own.

• *cant

Most Helpful Guy

• You cheated on her, that, automatically makes you a cunt. As a Canadian, I am obligated to say "sorry", but in this case. If you cheated, you don't deserve that girl,... wait wait wait did you kiss her on the lips or the cheek?

If you kissed her on the cheek then I mean it shouldn't be a problem, honestly. However, if you kissed her on the lips, then dude you blew it big time, and if you Kissed her on the Lips AND had Sex, then you are a cunt and don't deserve her at all, don't even bother chasing her. I wish people would stop using drunk as an excuse, yes, yes I was drunk and stupid so I can do blah blah blah. You should have been more responsible bro. Alright, I'm done taking the piss out of this situation.

You want your "GF" back well you better get ready to do some serious apology shite. Yes, you did deserve to be slapped lol You were drunk and did some stupid shite. Boy, it's going to be extremely hard to get her back, hopefully, she allows second chances and is forgiveful. But be warn Women do not forget, so don't blow it again... Derp...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• You did deserve the slap by inviting ex, getting drunk with ex, kissing ex, and then doing nothing and letting her post a photo of you kissing. I wish she also slapped the your bitch ex who has no respect for another woman and be a toy for you to cheat on her. I hope she is not getting you back in any case because she deserves someone better, someone honest and who can control his urges.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sorry dude - you fucked up. Why did you even invite your ex over to drink with you in the first place? Kinda seems like you knew what would likely happen...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you deserved it. And I'm not giving you any advice, you need to let her move onto something better, someone who isn't going to cheat.

Learn from this the next time you enter a relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not the slap (there is no reason to even waste time with a cheater) but the break-up yes.
    No will not get her back. Why even bother being in a relationship if you're going to cheat and using the ''I was drunk'' excuse?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't blame her for slapping you. No, you don't deserve her back. You screwed up. Go back to your ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't deserve the slap but you did deserve the breakup. Leave her alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow lol xD

um, do you really really like your (newest, most recent) ex? why do you want her back?

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserved the slap but that doesn't mean she should've done it. And you should just leave her be, let her find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her alone and try to be a better person

2|0
    0|0
  • yes and don't she deserves better than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU DONT

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you deserved to be slapped.
    You don't deserve her back.😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you deserve to be slapped. Honestly you should never have went to your ex (girls don't like that) nor should you have gotten drunk. Honestly you wore being stupid asf. I don't know if there is a way to get back with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not take you back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• How do you get her back? You don't, you just let her go and move on. In my opinion she had every right to slap and leave you.
    https://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif?noredirect

2|0
    0|0
  • People nowadays. Smh don't fucking stay friends with your ex and don't invite thennover. There is always a hidden agenda no matter what! ALWAYS

1|0
    0|0
  • You deserved it and if she's not a total moron she won't take your pathetic ass back.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. You don't deserve her, I hope she fux your beat mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't deserve the slap but yeah you deserved to get dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • game over dude... was it worth it?

2|0
    0|0
  • Try getting back to your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes