I'm leaving my husband, because he is filthy?

He wipes his boogers on the walls and doesn't whipe his ass after he shits. Am I wrong? While we were dating he was never this disgusting, when we lived together, before our marriage, he wasn't this disgusting. Now he's in the shower washing his nasty ass, because I will not let him in the bed. His excuse was there was no more toilet paper. We have plently of napkins just in case we ever run out. He has no want to buy any tp... Oh my god, fuck this. I'm not dealing with this bs. Sorry, ranting... I'm absolutely disgusted by this cochino.

He wipes his boogers on the wall of the shower*

Most Helpful Guy

• Not saying you should, but if he straightened up and was clean would you stay with him then?

• I don't know... I seriously am upset right now. I just don't understand. Like why would he think this is okay? Guys aren't usually like this are they?

• He said he woulf never do it again... I'm giving him a chance not to ever be this disgusting.

• Well I hope things work out for both of you. :-)

What Guys Said 14

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

Ewwwww.

"We have plently of napkins in case we ever run out"

https://replygif.net/i/926.gif

• Perfect meme for the occasion.

• They're the wet flushable napkins...

• It's ok don't listen to the douche girlie. I understand your upset and he is gross. Your married now. marriage is a big deal. see if he can change. If he can not its a discussing habit and I would leave too.

• I'm a strong advocate of living together before marriage, since from my experience, the dynamics of dating and living together can be wildly different. In my case with the first two girls I lived with, we ended up becoming very argumentative once we started living together even though the dating went almost perfectly before we moved in together.

The third had a wonderful dynamic together with me, and that's the girl I married.

It sounds like you got an especially extreme case of that where you got a total slob at home -- my condolences.

• Have you tried training him? Like getting a few orders of McDonalds chicken nuggets and when he doesn't wipe, you hit him on the head and when he does, you feed hi a Chicken Nugget?

• HAHAHAAHAH That ending is gold OP Cochino ahahahahaah. On the bright side, I would say that a lesson has been learned. You go OP!

• I have to ask. Why did you marry a pig?

• This is just nasty lol

• Keep us updated on the next "quality" guy you find to replace him.

• I don't see an issue with you leaving.

• I'd leave myself, that's gross as hell.

You didn't marry a man. You married a teenage boy.

• Lol thats funny, sounds like a 15 year old not a grown man! Maybe he thinks now he's married you he doesn't have to bother trying anymore?

• When I got to the end and saw the word cochino 😂

The biggest slap of nostalgia ever

• Well, time to find another mate, woman.

• i wipe my boogers on the side of my desk ;)

• thank gid for being a muslim.

What Girls Said 9

• Have you tried a proper serious sit down talk and explained to him how it's gross and how it's a changed behaviour so you didn't sign up for it. That it's also bad beacuse it's unhygienic, and looks bad in the house etc. Maybe he's depressed though? If he's depressed it'd make sense he's going through a downward spiral.

People talk about women gaining weight in a relationship as us "letting ourselves go" and forcing a guy to deal, seems he's let himself go in that manner.

• that's gross :o
    am having some coffee while reading this :/
    :/ tell him either he gets more hygienic or you're gonna leave

67.media.tumblr.com/...m70b2vhFqs1rziwwco4_500.gif

• I understand the hygiene thing, but is it worth destroying your marriage? You got married because you love each other right? Through thick and thin? When times are tough? Woman you should be looking for all solutions before throwing in the towel. Don't throw away your marriage over something petty. If you love that man you'll stick with him and help him. Unbelievable. Find a solution, confront him, do E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G you can before divorcing him.

• Looking through all of the responses, I'm mostly disappointed in them. Am I the only one who thinks marriage is a special thing? And you shouldn't leave them when times are tough? Wtf? You married them for a reason. Put on le big girl panties and confront him, then give him an ultimatum. If he doesn't want to change, take a break, leave the house for a bit. Time alone will give him some time to reflect on what he has become, and maybe it'll make him realize. If not then MAYBE consider leaving.

• Ewww. I have a family member with a man like that. He poops his pants all the time and just sits on the couch marinating in it. Yes, he is mentally stable but he's just nasty like that. But guess what? My family member won't leave him lol. She complains all the time but everyone doesn't care because she chooses to be by his side like an idiot.

Run girl, run!

• Fuck that's a nasty sob! I don't even know what to say. Well if I was his wife.. I'd carry bleach around errwhere. Gross.

This is hilarious though. I'm sorry! 😂😂 it is.

I'd never want to touch your napkins.. If I were to come over. Op. Good luck with your marriage

• They are flushable wet toilet napkins. Most people use them instead of toilet paper because they clean better.

• I'd teave too. A man not wiping his ass is ridiculous

• Oh boy, I'd be so grossed out too. Wonder what changed him to be like this for you now?

• That is sooo nasty and you'er right his very filthy and unclean

• Tell him to get a grip. Make it clear if he doesn't start taking care of himself then you'll leave. If that doesn't make him be less nasty then it shows how much he values you.