Confusing ex boyfriend.... help!

We've been broken up for about 4 months now an I haven't heard from him since the break up. He randomly texted me on a Monday and it started as just hey, how are you type stuff and we just talked about what was new in our lives and texted back an forth for about 3 hours... he was never one to call it was always texting... well I was bored the following Friday so I texted hey to him and his reply was... "Hey I don't want my new girlfriend to see that you text me so don't reply back I will" OK what does he mean he will? an I he has a girlfriend he shouldn't have texted me in the first place... I'm not the kind of girl that steals bf's even tho I do miss him and want him back...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably means that he'll get in touch with you when he knows that his girlfriend won't be paying attention. In which case, lose this guys number. If he's willing to text you, when he knows that his girlfriend would be upset if she found out---who knows how many other girls he's texting. He's disrespecting his girlfriend and he's disrespecting you. You might miss him now, but think about the consequences if you were to get back with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Then don't text him anymore. He obviously was thinking about you, but it may not be because he wants you back. He may just be checking in and seeing how an old friend is doing. If he starts to flirt then I'd say cut off contact. And you shouldn't flirt with him either. He's probably just avoiding all the drama that could be caused if his girlfriend knew he was texting you.

What Girls Said 1

• I can relate to this lol my exboyfriend & I have been broken up for 6 wks now. We were always off & on. Until he finally decided to tell me that he wanted to get back with his babymomma & wanted to be friends with me. LOL So I told him I no longer wanted hurtful people in my life anymore & said goodbye. I deleted everything about him from my phone. I got a text from him 2 days ago saying that he hopes I'm ok and that he's been missing me. I replied back 26 hrs. later & txt back "I'm doing just fine w/o you." Must have been a good answer because he never replied back LOL I swear guys must come with equipped radars because just when a girl has moved on after a broken heart, the azz comes back when you least expect it during your happiness. It's damn annoying! He was the 1 that made his decision to end our relationship (& I treated him GOOD!) & go back to his babymomma (who he always talked crap about) & thinks I forgot all about what happened? Eff that...he got what he wanted!