Girls, what went wrong? do we have a chance to get back together. Her friends and family are upset too. Makes no sense?

Anonymous
I dated this girl for 3months & we became official. I didn't Move too fast She was the one to initiate texts, etc. for about 75% of the time. She then introduced me to all of her friends, &I'd go to weddings and parties with her. Her friends loved me & told me that she's crazy about me & they thwe were right for each other. after we became official, we went and stayed at her parent's lake house. She told them to be nice to me because "i really like this one". We had a blast that weekend, &her parents loved me. We continued to hang out a few times a week, and talked daily over the phone. Our sex life was great, and she always would say she's happy with me. I had never felt this comfortable around a girl & She would tell me her deepest secrets & I listened and was very supportive. About two weeks before we broke up, I took her out to dinner because she was going out of town with her friends to a wedding that weekend. We had so much fun, and felt like things were going in the right direction.. I couldn't go because I had a conflict that weekend, but she called me and text me all that weekend saying she missed me and all that stuff. She had been extremely busy with work and and therefore wasn't getting much sleep. Things were still good, and I had no reason to worry. We were planning to both take off a week in early July and just hang out at the lake. She got back and we hung out that Monday and planned on going to a music fest that upcoming weekend. Still everything seemed fine. She had been busy with work that week, was having bad migraines, and it was that time of month. We chatted a little bit less, but nothing too noticeable. The day before we went to the fest, she was being a little less chatty and I asked what was wrong. She said she was stressed about work, but couldn't wait to spend the weekend with me. We had a blast & then broke it off the next week. What happened?
2