Ex says she loves me but has been talking to someone for a few weeks?

So we've been broken up for a little over a month we hung out last night and ended up having sex and hung out today to get coffee and went to the mall. We had a great day and when I went to drop her off at her car she kissed me and confessed she still loves me but said she wants to be fair and give this other guy a chance to make sure our relationship is right and what she wants I stayed cool and calm and told her I still love her and want to get back together we kissed for a while longer and she left about a hour later she texted me saying she had fun. I need advice what do I need to do to get her back? I was totally honest and told her I'm still in love and want to work on it we were together for three years.

12