Why do girls cheat?

why do girls cheat please tell me why because a girl cheated on me and am wondering what I did wrong

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god sorry to say this but she's a f***ing whore

u didn't do anythingshe might be getting you back for

if ur a giodboy and she did this then f*** her she's imature selfish

she doesn't deserve you u can get better I know it hurts andi am sure you will eventually get over it

it takes a time patience and healing it's not going to be an easy roadbut when you reach it you will tell ur slef you are strong man and you won't ever deal with this again good luck be strong

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of girls cheat because they are lacking something in the current relationship. Maybe they don't feel loved enough or are lacking self confidence in themselves.

• Same reasons why guys do it. More than likely she wasn't getting something out of the relationship that she wanted, so went to find someone who could give her what she wanted. Another reason could be because they are just a whore and don't know how to control themselves and be loyal. I know that's probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but that's my honest answer.

• It's not the guys fault. It's the girls. Having cheated before, I can say that it had nothing to do with my ex. Usually it just comes down to the fact that cheaters either can't keep their pants on.. or they love too freely.

• people cheat because something is lacking. be that excitement, affection, sex, conversation, etc. its the same for guys and girls. some communicate the problem, others find the solution with someone else. sorry you were cheated on btw, that sucks.

• well sometime's girl's cheat because they are bored with their bf's so they see the other guy is better than their boyfriend sometime's beause we are bitches haha

• Probably for the same reasons guys cheat

What Guys Said 1