For people who have gone back out with their exes?

When you went back with your ex, did the relationship grow stronger? Was it the same? or did you regret it?

thanks

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I regreted it.. It was awful, because when we got back together he broke up with me and I never heard from him ever again.. But the first time_ I broke up with him and when we got back together it was like payback.. And one day_ he just stopped talking to me outta nowhere, so obviously that was his way of saying "I don't wnna talk to you ever again" But now I'm happily taken by someone who I know for sure who loves me and who wants to stay with me for the rest of my life. :)

What Guys Said 4

• It was not the same. At all. I loved that girl, but she just wasn't the same, and things just stunk. It's actually one of my larger regrets in life.

• we loved it... hooked up as f*** buddies.. great summer.

• Its usually not a good idea, especially if you are in fact under 18. I think I went out and broke up with some chick 11 times and we were just too dumb to move on

• But what if you haven't spoken to him/her for like 5 months? like we broke up and were planning on going back out in the summer when school finishes. Kind of like a long break. what then?

• It usually wouldn't work out after that still..Because 5 months is a really long time, especially for him to find some other chick and not be interested in you anymore.. So you might have doubts if you were to get back with him.. and that's no good.

• Dont do the break thing. People say they need a break to do all sorts of things: get to know themselves, see other people, "get closer to god," or f*** an entire lacrosse team. If you need a break just save yourself the trouble and end it completely. People try to have long relationships in high school but there's just to much personal change going on for two people to stay together for that long of a time

• Bitter sweet regret..

What Girls Said 3

• Going back is never the same... People and love are constantly fluctuating. It rehashes old wounds too. Make sure you're ready for that.

• I regret it. When we got back together he proposed to me, and it was long distance, he ended up cheating on me when he came over for a visit. I still wish he would have let me move on when I wanted too

• REGRET.