Are you holding onto someone that you need to let go of?

Yes I am holding onto someone who takes me for granted.

• Yes I am holding onto someone who takes me for granted
    Vote A
  • No it is stupid to wait when you already know the result
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes we hold to the people that treat us for granted and some might think that makes us stupid but no it makes us human. Our hearts get us in a lot of trouble and some of which we can't even explain but that's just the way it is some the things just cannot be fixed just because we want them to. My reasons for holding on might seems silly in other's eyes but guess what they are MY reasons and they matter to me that's just the way it is. i don't blame you for not understanding i don't expect you too and vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
    • anyone who has hold onto someone who took him/her for granted understands you because it is the same pain we both feel.

• I know, that was meant for those who are always saying "you have to let go he/she is not worth it"

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a past friend whose name is Cody who is a drug dealer now and hangs out with criminals and coke dealers and whatnot he's fucking his life up and doesn't want me in it, and I'm being sensible all cause I told him off last year

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely. I've tried to let him go quite a few times, but we never end up fully cutting ties.

We go awhile without talking... but then we always make it back to one another.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes... I wish I can let go but it hurts since this person helped raise me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it feels like that. But usually in my life that moment right where I feel like letting go the most is the one where a little more wait will make it all worth it.

So I'll keep waiting. Cuz it feels nice to love and be loved at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. It is painful. I tried to not think of them but it's difficult. Especially if you felt like you were emotionally manipulated and your life just fell apart and don't know what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but for no other reason than I'm lonely. He as a person turns me off and aggravates the hell out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually not 100% sure. It is like, I would want to be friends with this person, but it doesn't seem like it will work probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I learned a long time ago to not hold on to things that aren't worth it

1|0
    0|0
    • Of course, but the ones who do hold on think what they're holding on to is worth it... So you'd NEVER understand

• Show All
    • @3Didnt7say so holding onto an abusive ex would be ok to you? Most people who hold on to people of their past are either relied heavily on the person or grew up and didn't want to let go cuz they changed for the worst

• @akadatank44 well i don't have an abusive ex or an of the things you mentioned, i hold on to someone because they might take me for granted but i know for a fact that they will NEVER let me go either.

• Several people, to be completely honest. But we're related, so I'm trying to give them a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Lots and lots of people do. Big time baggage. If people want to have a healthy relationship with a new partner they need to let go of the person who has this unhealthy hold on them

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Which is sad because everyone else seems to be. Need to find someone to try and pry myself off of.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not. I used to, but if you double cross me a bit, I will cut the relationship in a heartbeat. I don't trust people like I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just a little bit, it's nothing toxic that's eating away at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am also in love with Cindi.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I know I found the best one for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.. my dead ps3

0|0
    0|0
    • did you even read the question: Are you holding onto someone that you need to let go of?

or you don't understand the meaning of the word "SOMEONE"

I am sure ps3 is not someone and I know you are trying to be funny

• PS3 is someone to me. Im serious.

Recommended myTakes