Are you holding onto someone that you need to let go of?

Yes I am holding onto someone who takes me for granted.

• Yes I am holding onto someone who takes me for granted
  • No it is stupid to wait when you already know the result

119

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes we hold to the people that treat us for granted and some might think that makes us stupid but no it makes us human. Our hearts get us in a lot of trouble and some of which we can't even explain but that's just the way it is some the things just cannot be fixed just because we want them to. My reasons for holding on might seems silly in other's eyes but guess what they are MY reasons and they matter to me that's just the way it is. i don't blame you for not understanding i don't expect you too and vice versa.

• anyone who has hold onto someone who took him/her for granted understands you because it is the same pain we both feel.

• I know, that was meant for those who are always saying "you have to let go he/she is not worth it"

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a past friend whose name is Cody who is a drug dealer now and hangs out with criminals and coke dealers and whatnot he's fucking his life up and doesn't want me in it, and I'm being sensible all cause I told him off last year