Boyfriend dumped me after 6years, OVER A TEXT MESSAGE . And over his female friend. Any advice please?

Anonymous
Hi everyone. Me and my boyfriend were together 6 years, he's 25 I'm 24. we didn't live together. He was the love of my life we did fight but always sorted it and was okay after. He met this girl a year ago the became best friends ( she says she's a lesbian) he works with her. They go out from dinner, gym together, drinks, they actually do more things then we ever did with me. I was never aloud meet her and if I asked him he would say I'm just jealous and I'll act like a bitch to her? Which I never would do. We had plans last week to sit in and had a cosy night together but he went gym with her and then decided to go back to hers and hang out? He didn't come home till 11pm and I didn't get down till after 11 so it was latish. He always leaves me waiting. So I asked him when I seen him why did he go back to hers and he started screaming at me saying ' I'll go back to hers if I want to look at you your just being a cu*t and being so jealous of her, seriously get out of my house and go fu*king home' so I had to leave and go home. He didn't speak to me all week and on Friday I text him saying wanna talk? He said ' no' no I left him. 10 minutes ago I just get a text from him, ' you bring unneeded stress to my life, this whole week has been so peaceful without you, i do love u and care but I think it's for the best to end it' I didn't write back, I'm just so upset it's over his friend and over a text. He wasn't the nicest boyfriend he gave out to me a lot and called me names when we had fights and he always got angry when I tried to speak my mind or tell him something, he stopped taking me out, and never did anything with me. I do love him. Any advice? Why do u think he's done this? Should I write back to him? Thanks guys much appreciated x
5
6