I found out my fiance cheated on me.

So this weekend I found out my fiance cheated on me. He had some girl over his house (like she spent the night!) after he told me that was couldn't hang out with me because he was gonna be in NY all weekend. He been dodging my phone calls since Friday and hasn't really talked talked to me in about a week and a half or so. I've been trying to get a hold of him so I can tell him 'F*** YOU GOODBYE!' He finally answered my phone calls and guess what? HE ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED! He actually said and quote: 'Hey babe, what's up? How are you? I haven't talked to you for a minute.' Honestly, how dumb does he think I am? But even though I was feeling all kinds of emotions, I tried to keep composure, hoping he would come out and say something (never happened). Eventually, I called him out and told him straight up he was caught and before I could finish my sentence this bitch had the audacity to deny it! That made me act a damn fool, I told him everything I knew down to every detail even what the bitch was wearing when she was over his house. HE DENIED EVERYTHING! After some minutes of me proving my point of what I saw and how he acting is f***ed up, HE BLAMED ME! He told me it was all my fault and I brought this upon myself and all kinds of bullsh*t. After that I just started cutting him down and called him out on everything and pretty much backed him into a corner of his lies. SO HE HANGS UP ON ME! And refuses to answer again (go figure). Then I realize I haven't told him I'm done with him, I was to busy acting a fool. Now he won't answer my phone calls so I'm still stuck with him. So I feel like an idiot for not even saying what I've been wanting to him and that I'm still with him. Any ideas for what I should do now?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• ...Leave...him? Should this not be elementary. I mean not to be offensive, but here's how this sounds: "This guys just totally f***ed me over, and while I was calling him out he hung up on me and now won't talk to me. Guess all I can do is marry him right?". Correct my if my wrong, but NOOOOOO. Leave him. He's a piece of sh*t who deserves the cheap whore he cheated on you with. Leave him as hastily as possible. And why say you played the fool? You confronted the little **** sucker, and he, being the little bitch, didn't have enough balls to even handle that and hung up on you. DO NOT marry the bitch. He'll only do the same things again, only it will be more difficult to take care of. Good luck.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a little confused. You discover your fiance cheated on you and yet you still want to marry him? If he cheated on you now, what do you think he's going to do after your married? Face it, honey, you've got the wrong man. Dump him and look for someone better.

• She's trying to tell him she's dumping him but he won't answer her calls. She was caught up in an argument pointing fingers instead of waving her hand. That's what she's saying.

• If you're correct, then there's no reason for any more talk with him. He threw the relationship out the window when he f***ed that other girl. All she needs to do now is move on and find some guy more worth her time.

• Depends. If he's llving with you, throw all of his stuff on the front lawn and leave a voice mail. I'd pawn the ring and buy something nice. Or pay for a billboad with his picture and the word "Cheater" on it. But leave the d-bag.

• I'd write him a letter. Just to get it out of your system!

• stop asking the same question and do something about it

• ignore him and move on. lifes too short.

• Pawn the ring get yourself something nice, well if you want to end the relationship let him know you can send him a text message, up date your Facebook or MySpace, meh... personally I would have thought it would be over, unless he is hoping you would forgive him and he would then know he could do it again later on and get away with it some girls do this, low self esteam, desperate, into open relationships etc

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to be with anyone that you don't want to be with. It doesn't matter whether or not you told him it's "officially over". If you truly feel like you can't work things out, then here is my suggestion. Get all his things from your place and box them up. Grab another box or a bag, head over to his house, and tell him that you aren't there to cause problems, you just want your stuff back. Pack up your things and on the way out, give him his ring back.

• Lol, he cheated on her. If it were me I'd keep the ring and never see him again. She earned that ring in my opinion. Thanks for adding me btw =D

• Well, I would say keep it too, except that he could sue her to get it back. I've seen it happen loads of times. The courts can look at engagement as an oral contract, which is fulfilled by marriage. If they don't get married, the contract isn't fulfilled and she could be compelled to give the ring back. But, if he doesn't want it back, then keep it.

• Send him a text, an email, etc. Let him know you are not going to give him the world and any woman he wants in it. Thank him for doing this BEFORE you got married and say your goodbye's.

I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you had such a jerk for a fiance. There are still good guys out there they just are hard as hell to find.

Best Wishes

~bnwsmile