I don't know if I should call it off?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 11 months... Almost a year and that's crazy to me, but see the thing is I'm confused... I love him so much, but I feel like lately my feelings have been less strong towards him. Like it's just not the same anymore you know? I believe this is because I've kind of met someone? Yeah I probably sound like a huge bitch and cheater but I haven't done anything with this guy. I'm afraid that I might have caught some feelings for him which is so bad and thats why I feel like I need to break it off with my boyfriend... I would much rather be friends with my boyfriend but I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I'm gonna make a mistake. It's just... This guy I met. He's so different? Everything comes so natural with us and we're so comfortable around each other it's crazy. Everything feels so right with us. Like he was meant to come into my life you know what I mean? I just feel like he came in at the wrong time. Like I wonder if he came ino my life earlier would we be together instead of me and my current boyfriend? I'm so lost and confused. I don't want to make a mistake and regret it later. I just want to know if my current relationship is worth throwing away... And what's also holding me back from breaking it off is that I don't want to hurt him. I can't hurt him. I care about him so much... I just need advice or something please. Please someone help me I'm begging you. I need advice.
I don't know if I should call it off?
Add Opinion