Me and my ex broke up almost 3 weeks ago?

he was emailing me and contacting me every other day. now its been 4 days and I haven't gotten an email or phone call from him and I can't sleep I can't think I can't do anything all I do is think of him. we broke up on bad terms and he messed up big time with me so I have been kind of giving him the cold shoulder. well I haven't been mean just short and to the point. he's been telling me he misses me and thinks of me and I don't respond to any of it . I change the subject so what do I do now? I miss him and no I haven't told him that and he won't call me he just e-mails me which p*sses me off the most.i won't call him cause I have to much pride besides he's the one who screwed up not me!what do I do now? its been 4 days and I miss him and I love him and its driving me crazy

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing: Since he's the one who screwed up, you have more power in the situation than he does. In order to get back together, you're probably going to have to be the one to take action, not him.

He's not contacting you because, for him, getting you back is an uphill battle. He has the pressure of knowing he messed up and knowing he is at your mercy.

I know it sucks, but YOU are the one who has to swallow your pride and put your feelings on the table. If you don't, he'll never know how you feel and he'll have no choice but to move on.

• So I finally gave in and emailed him I just told him that I had been thinking of him that day and that I miss him and would like to kno how he was. he then emailed me back the next day and said " there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you...I would rather see you than talk to you over the phone.....xoxoxo (some of those would be nice)". I said"if he really wanted to see me he knows where to find me and I asked him again how he was.he said he was ok trying to get life back on tract

• It sounds to me like he was just checking on your status to see where he stands with you. It's good that you're dating. This way he knows the competition is on. Don't worry, he'll contact you soon about this weekend. He would be a fool not to.

• Well I'm a little upset because he tells me his father is going to be out of town this weekend and he's going to be home alone and he's actually thinking about throwing a party. how is he going ask me to hang out but dsnt give me a date? so to me its mean he's waiting to see if other opportunitys arrive before he makes plans with me. which makes me feel like I'm not so important. so I'm fustrated now because I didn't get the response I wanted and put me off to the side.so confused now and angry

What Guys Said 1

• What did he do is it a deal breaker, can you forgive him or is it over. If its a deal breaker move on, don't contact him it will make things harder to get over him and you will just keep repeating the same things over again.

• What do you mean is it a deal breaker?

• That it is something you can't get over and you end the relationship

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!