He was with somebody the whole time I was seeing him. How do I get over him?

pris09
Essentially I was the "side chick" without even knowing it. I feel so hurt and betrayed. I don't know how to even begin to deal with this. I thought he was the one, there were so many signs and the connection was crazy. I've never loved someone so much and I've never been hurt by someone so much. We didn't even end things because of this, but it all came to surface now. We haven't spoken in almost a week now. I'm not sure if he was with her while he was with me, because I know he'll never tell me the truth if I ask. I cut off all ties with him, but my heart is absolutely heartbroken. I had a really bad relationship before him and I thought things would be different, I guess since he was so different. I'm never the one for anyone and I guess thats what hurts... but any tips? I'm not good with heartbreak or keeping my emotions in check... I'm confused, hurt, I feel used...
5
7