I feel like he only wants me for sex... I don't know if I want to end the relationship though. Help?

Anonymous
We've been together for 7 or 8 months but it feels like we break up every other day. He asked me if I wanted to meet up and have sex I said no... he posted something about his dick and asked girls if they wanted to "talk". I broke up with him.

A month later he said he was sorry and wanted to make up. And being the dumbass I am I took him back thinking he would change. A month after I posted I need girls for friends (actually girl friends). We had a big argument, he said " you won't fuck me but you'd fuck some girl" and he just stopped talking to me. I assumed he broke up with me because he didn't talk to me for a month, I didn't try to talk to him during that time because I was pissed off and sad. I was at the movies with my friends and he just so happens to sit next to me. He told me he went to Italy to visit his family, he said sorry and hugged me saying he cares about me... I don't know why but I took him back.

I feel like he's my "security blanket" he's always there to help me when I'm upset with my family or when they're mad at me. Once my mom choked me and everyone one blamed me... I left over to my grandma's house and called him... He came to pick me up and we stayed at his place for a few days. He's always there when my family want to pick on me... Which is all the time. I just feel safe when he's by me but I don't want to stay for too long because it he'll try to make it about sex and then ignore me!! 😡

Sorry for the rant... I'm just confused!
1
0