Is my ex girlfriend testing me , playing mind games or keeping me as a security blanket?

Anonymous
I have been with my ex for 6 years on and off. Last year we broke up for 6 months and she came running back when she saw me with another girl. Last year she did the whole dangling a carrot thing and gave me false hope only to reject me so I started to move on and thats when she came back. We got back together but broke up 3 months ago again. For a month I blanked her as I was furious then gradually sent the odd text after That as did she. She went on holiday a month ago for a week and we was exchanging texts two whole time and I confessed how I felt and what I wanted. she seemed happy to be texting and asked to meet when she got home to talk about the breakup which we did and she was dangling a carrot , saying she needed time to consider things. I have also since done her a favour but she has asked for some space to consider what she wants but she openly showed me she was on a dating website and just said it was for fun. It was like she thought it was nothing. She must have known it would upset me. What I want to know is am I a security blanket why she looks for Greener pastures or is she testing me to see if I really want what I confessed to.
0
1