Is there any way to tell if he is cheating?

my boyfriend has a baby and his ex is a wacko.

she takes these surveys on a website and one of the questions was was last kiss within 6 hours ago. and she said yes. and my boyfriend was over there within those 6 hours. I'm not sure if she says stuff because she wants me to break up with him or if he's cheating.

Is there any way to tell if he is cheating. I've already tried talking to him and he doesn't want me to say anything to her because he doesn't want more problems

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i agree with jacquesvol. the only way to know if he's cheating if you have good evidence or he confess. if you see him slowly changing or see a difference at all then you can just ask him calmly. if you come to strong its going to end bad. but I wouldn't worry if I were you, especially if the ex is a nut job. but do keep in mind if he has a baby he's going to have to do what's the best for the baby. at least I hope he would.

What Guys Said 1

• The answers people give on websites aren't always true.

The only way to know if someone (M/F) is cheating is being present when it happens or get a confession. I'm not sure if the answer on a stupid test can be considered a confession.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say don't under estimate your instinct. Evidence or confessions are just validation of the act. Trying to ask the guy normally ends up with a lie. Just me. All the best to you.