I'm trying to get my ex back and now he wants to take it slow... Is that a good thing?

cinnamongirl
Hi. Me and my ex are constantly fighting for little things, and the last time he broke up with me, he wanted do go back after a month. We did get back together, but it didn't last because we had an argument and he broke up with me again. He's been sick in the stomach for some time and the reason he breaks-up is because he feels more pain and feels ill when we fight. Now, i want him back and we go out last night. But he said that wants to take things slow, and wants me "to be free". According to him is because of his health... Its possible that he doesn't love me anymore and is interested in someone else?
What should i do? Thanks!
+1 y
update: since this situation happened, he's been talking with me a lot online... maybe i´m wrong, but i guess he wants to "test the waters" before we can get serious again.
what is your opinion, girls and guys?
1
3