Advice on a break up?

Anonymous
I just got out of a 2 1/2 year relationship, for a few reasons, mostly that I was ready for us to move out of living with his 2 friends and for us to look for our own apartment or house, but he still wasn't ready.. I was sick of living with 3 boys so I moved out myself, and he decided that is ending things would be the best. It has been about 3 weeks and I've been doing totally fine but lately I keep having reoccurring dreams with him in them and it makes me think if I made a mistake, if I didn't try hard enough or if I did the right thing by moving out. We both come from a small town where he wants to live and I'm not sure if I want to live there the rest of my life. I guess I'm just struggling with what I should do, down to seeing him in public or with another girl eventually and that scares me for some reason, I was really close with his friends and family too, so I've debated on moving to a new town too. Has anyone else gone through this? At 23 it's hard to know what the future holds and what the right thing to do is.
Advice on a break up?
Add Opinion