What to do?

so there are these two guys I kinda like a lot. and all I do is think about them 24/7!

Well the first guy and I had a really long past and things ended last summer and I was over him for like 5 months but the feelings came back every time I wasn't talking to another guy.

the second guy and I were talking for over a month when all of a sudden he didn't wanna talk to me and wanted my friend, and then about a month ago we started talking again and actually doing stuff. but I could tell he didn't want to talk to me anymore so I ended it before I annoyed him.

but now they are both stuck in my head and I just listen to songs that remind me of them all the time. and I deleted both of their numbers so I wouldn't be able to text them and annoy them or look obsessive.

any advice?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Great, find somene else to move on, staying in contact wtih exs doesn't help just makes it worse.

What Girls Said 1

• Just make a list of what you like about each one and what you don't like about each one and make up your mind and choose one. If you want to take the initiative and go out with one , then just maybe friend them, talk to them and hangout see how you guys are together then start dating :)