Guys, Is my ex boyfriend now in a rebound relationship?

Thisgirlasksguys
3 weeks ago my ex boyfriend (and once best friend) ended the relationship because he has issues and wasn't ready for one. We had biccared 3 times after the breakup over messages yet he still replied. He still kept me as a friend on every social media but I noticed that now him and this girl (who is still a teenager) had been exchanging love hearts on comments on Facebook.

I messaged him asking him about her and of course he said he likes her but isn't with her. So yeh he "likes someone else" and I asked him straight if he even wants me in his life and he said it was t an easy question. So I made it easier and just done it myself after he blamed me saying I'm making him feel like a low human being.

He seemed very capable of giving me up altogether for this girl who he's now moved on to 2 weeks after the brake up
1