Any men out there who actually left their wife for that other woman?

or know a man who has left their wife ? my sister is going through this married man thing I just honestly don't see that going nowhere I just see him using her for sex

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It's highly unlikely because he's married and committed to one woman. The "other woman" usually gets screwed over because A. he has no obligation to her and usually both parties know that he's taken and B. it doesn't look good on her so when they split up, he might have the upper hand in terms of how he appears but seriously, I'm sure she can find someone else. Sometimes we fool ourselves to think someone is all that. If he really loved your sister, he'd divorce the other woman already-and he hasn't. So that's all she needs to know.

What Guys Said 3

• It can happen but highly unlikely if he's just gona use her for sex, its expensive to get a divorce etc...

• Yep Brad Pitt...have you heard of him...

• I had to go through this as a kid and even though my dad left for a while, he came back later but that's another story. From what I know it rarely happens and IF it happens, the seperation is usually due to the problems in the couple not because the other chick is better.

What Girls Said 2

• Not I haven't but I know a few that their wife found out and left their husband and they like to play it off as he left her for the other women but that's not they way it all went down

• Rarely if ever. You're right, married men when they cheat its mostly just for sex or additional. They already have a main course (the wife) why would they leave for a side dish (jumpoff)? Also on the rare occasion he does leave his wife, the new woman will also be next to get cheated on. Your sister is in a bad situation and is delusional if she thinks otherwise