Im a Bulimic wife?22 years old immigrant? I was overweight when I came to America, to marry my husband now, so while I discovered new unhealthy food?

Anonymous
I overate and couldn't stop so I gained weight, I hit 199lbs and im 5`5. my husband was unhappy about it, so he started being rude and harsh about my weight gain and bring it to my attention all the time I knew I was huge and I knew I had to stop, he start talking and joining his mom and her husband talking about it, like 90% of the time, it bothered me all the time, and it was placed under section they love me and my weight gain and bad eating effects all the family. after many fights with him joining them talking about my weight gain- eating habit is bad and all that, so I asked him please stop talking with them about it I begged him I was crying, and i told him he is making his mom more comfortable to talk about it, and I was dying inside cause I felt I never needed to do something like this or beg the man I loved for something like this, and im all by my own here, so he said i promise next time they will talk about it ill tell something and won't let it happen and won't talk about it, so I got hope a little cuz I hoped for a better future and I was ready to move on even I was so hurt, cause those talks went for like 4 months without stop.
so we went another time there, and the subject came, and my husband told them, she eats more than me and she go with a bowl of food and she comes with another, and we were eatings so he said to me keep eating ull get more big, after his mom went and took away from my hand sower cream and she said thats so bad for you and start all over again, when we came home we fought and said to him you promised me you wouldn't talk about my weight in front of them again or anything to let them into it, he said if you want us to stop, stop eating and lose weight. he thinks he never fat shamed me and he just wanted to reach for help so I stop gaining, since that night 6months ago I became bulimic and I lost 50lbs im very unhappy, he says im just drama and can't handle what people think of me, what do you think? advice to my husband and I please?
+1 y
America
0
1