Why did my ex unblock me after saying I should get out of his life and blocking me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• cuz whomever he was distracting himself with --- is probably no longer in the picture.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, @aWes0MeNeSs is right. He might also be hoping that you'll come crawling back to him and end up sending messages to him. Because even if that's annoying to some degree, it's also an ego boost to know that someone you kicked out of your life isn't over it and is still thinking of you. So essentially it's like leaving the door open. He gets to check out your profile whenever he wants to see what you're up to, and it gives you the opportunity to message him and give him attention if you ever happen to have a moment of weakness.
    My suggestion would be for you to block him. Show him who's the boss, lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE