How can I grow my hair back?

I paid a fortune for this beautiful hair weave that I had gotten. However, the pain I was feeling from it being put it was not worth it and I resulted in taking it out a week later. My lovely hair had gone from thick to having bald patches in the front. The weave caused me tremendous pain! Before I removed it from my scalp I went back to the hair salon where I had gotten it done, and the hair stylist had an attitude with me. Her salon is now closed (out of business) What can I do to grow my hair back? Is this permanent?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair will grow back in time. I'm a hairstylist; It seems like whoever did your weaving was a little to harsh, there is no need for the stitching to be THAT tight. Your hair will grow back because there was no permanent damage to the hair follicles. Find yourself a better hairstylist next time, and let them no what happened so they will know to be more gentle.

What Guys Said 1

• it will grow back eventually

What Girls Said 1

• um well hair is made of protein so eat a high protein diet and I kno this is weird but thers this shampoo called maine and tail and its a shampoo for horses but it really strengthens ur hair...hoped it helped!