Am I wrong for telling my mom that my is disgusting back stabbing cheater?

Anonymous
My dad has been cheating on my mother for as long i can remember and when i was older enough to say something i did. first i had caught him i was about 7 but i didn't understand then when i was 10. But always! ALWAYS saw would weird texts being sent that weren't to my mom , waking up hearing strange conversation with women who weren't mother. and yesterday was it my little sisters first time she caught my dad cheating and i lost it after seeing that this woman was snapchatting the guy that sleeps next to my mom. he was leaving about to go out and fuck this woman but i went out blow up and yelled at him in front of my mom tell her he's a cheater and has been cheating with the same women we had confronted him about 2 years ago but denied it and still is. am i wrong for it? i was just so fed up and done

(sorry i ranted)
5
2