Should I take my ex boyfriend back after what he did?

my ex boyfriend slept with someone else while we were dating like 2 times he confessed to it when i confronted him about it. weve been broken up for about 1 month now and suddenly out of nowhere i get four calls from him at night and he had texted me he wanted to talk and when we did he started telling me about how he wanted to get together and all that and i dont know what to do because my heart tells me i want to take him back i still want to be with him and i miss him and id be excited to be able to hug him again and i know many girls whove been done worst and they always take them back but at the same time i feel it wouldn't be that easy i wouldn't be able to believe anything he says or trust him it wouldn't be the same and id be afraid of him doing it again. many of my close friends would think im stupid for taking him back too and disagree with me and be upset with me i just dont know what i should do?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, you must like being mistreated. SURE. Have at it... smh..

Most Helpful Girl

• once a cheater always a cheater... don't forget that... he did it in the past and he won't hesitate to do it again