Did you ever regret breaking up with someone?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not really, I say this because I once dated a girl when I was in high school. I had already made plans to join the military when I graduated, and while I was very flattered that she was into me, I was in all fairness not all that attracted to her, we went on several dates, kissed some, but it never went any further than that. I didn't want to have sex with her because I didn't want to use her that way. I was honest and broke up with her and I told her that I wasn't all that attracted to her. My only regret was not that I broke up with her, but only that I hurt her feelings, not because I was an ass about it. I just thought it would be better to be honest with her, than to have sex with her, get into a more serious relationship and then make this known to her. I never wanted to hurt her feelings or anything like that. I just wanted to be honest to both her and myself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I broke up with them for a reason. We were incompatible, or we were doing in different directions, you name it. If I had "doubts" I never would have broken up with them to begin with. Once I was certain how I felt I made the move and was better for it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE