I'm anxious about seeing them together?

Pinkicedkks
Long story short I was seeing a guy from uni for about a year who was previously me best friend.
He went off back to uni after i graduated, saw other options, got bored of me and decided he didn't want a relationship. This was about 3 months ago.

We met up last month and got along really well. We talked about being friends, even though there was still chemistry and he even sent me a text after saying he had such a good time. After a few days the texts stopped and he went AWOL again. I told him I wasn't going to put up with a fake friendship and it wasn't fair on me so I cut it off.

Apart from a snap chat from him, something he tagged me in on Facebook and a few Facebook likes I have not heard from him.
He is now seeing my friend. I know he wants to be single but I can only assume he isn't, he's probably got himself in another regular, unintentionally exclusive dating pattern.

ANYWAY, the thing is that me and all my friends from uni are catching up next week and i know he and his new girl are going to be there. I would mind seeing him again, or her again, but the fact that the are BOTH going to be there TOGETHER makes me very very anxious. Honestly I love him to pieces. He was the love of my life and I haven't been able to get over him. There was nothing wrong with our relationship, we never fought, we had a good sex life, i got along with his family, it was just bad bad timing.

What should I do?
I'm anxious about seeing them together?
1
0