Does anyone else find this site running unusually slow and scratchy. I find it will also freeze at times and you have to leave and come back onto it again. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with all these moving advertisements we see here.

Emailed the site a month or so ago, but never heard anything back from them

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Download "Adblock Plus" for your browser; I never see any of the ads, this site doesn't run slow, and I have never had the problem with viruses that other people are talking about either.

What Guys Said 4

• This is a very content-rich, unwieldy site. May I suggest Adblock. Whenever you see an ad you don't like, you hit Shift-Ctrl-K, click it, and vamoosh, never again.

• there with ya Katie...I'm wondering too how many people actually click on the ads...

• No.

They don't care if you e mail them or not.

• Yeah its is a bit iffy now and then, freezes and I end up doing double posts same happens to other people too.

What Girls Said 2

• Thanks for the post!

We appreciate your input, and will look in to resolving any issue we encounter as quickly as possible.

Thanks again.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• WOW! You do exist. LOL Yes this is the only place I have these problems. Even as I type this it is responding so slow. I pretty much typed that last sentence before it showed up on the screen. Other thing is when clicking answers, questions, etc it sometimes takes 30 sec or longer to switch over. Ten especially on posts where there was a tremendous amout of answers clicking on that will sometimes lock the site and have to exit out and restart.

Thanks so much for answering! Katie

• Great, thanks for the details!

• why are you asking this question on this site? its odd to me!

• If you take your time and read the question you would find that the problem is with this site young lady!