I feel really bad about my ex seeing something. Help?

my ex dumped me a week ago and on snap saw me back at it already with an ex. He blocked my ex and me on everything after that. What do you think he was thinking? HE dumped me!

44

Most Helpful Guy

• >> HE dumped me!

Regardless of who did the breaking up, if there's no chance of reconciling the relationship at any point, it's not a bad idea to cut off communication from each other and avoid sharing private details from that point.

This idea of, "Let's continue being friends!" is not necessarily a good one. Exes don't make such great friends (at least for us guys) unless the relationship was just casual, and continuing an attempt at a friendship can often only hurt one person or the other more instead of allowing them to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably hurt that you moved on too fast , and wanted to. cut all contact with you two to avoid staying upset over this issue , yes he dumped you but probably was hurt you moved on so quick