When you get dumped do you wonder what you did wrong and why it happened?

Nomad69
I've been dumped twice now. They said I was controlling and that I expected a lot money wise or some shit. Realistically I asked them to split the bill or chip in more, I'm not a taxi or a bank card. Both times I initially did not take it well being broken up with as everything seemed fine to me, I though couples were supposed to work on their problems not just give up and quit. 1st girlfriend dated 6 months she's 22. 2nd girlfriend dated 6 weeks she's 32.
+1 y
1st girlfriend had no license, 2nd had a learners which means can only drive when someone with a license is with her, both were native American and in my mind were inconsiderate. The 2nd girlfriend had 2 kids 8 and 9 years old
+1 y
I noticed with both when I was busy or simply ignoring them I'd get miss yous and thinking of yous a lot and when I pursued like " miss you" " you've been on my mind" they'd do the same thing back and be busy or ignore me lol. Both I'd say i over texted near the end possibly made them both call it quits
2
4