How can I get my ex back?

Basically I know he still has feelings for me because he leaves a lot of hints, some really obvious ones such as saying "hey beautiful" and flirting with me. We have recently had around 5 really intimate conversations about sex and things like that. I really miss him and I want him back. The problem is he has a girlfriend, and I know it's not right to flirt with someone who is taken so we do try not to. But it's hard, we are close friends and I've tried not talking to him, it didn't work. I know, if your probably thinking "if he really liked you then he would break up with his girlfriend". But it's more complicated then that. A few weeks after we broke up, we were going to get back together and see how it went, but I had to go interstate for a month and I accidentally stood him up. He was pretty p*ssed at me and when I home we were just friends, or so I thought. I said yes to someone else and he got p*ssed and asked out someone else. I don't know if it was just to p*ss me off but I'm single now and I want him back. What can I do? Help?

01

What Guys Said 1

• In the complicated story of life you sometimes get stuck on a chapter. You read the chapter over and over again trying to understand it. It never gets clearer the more you read it. So sometimes you just need to move onto the next chapter. Then when you read through the next chapter you start to completely understand the last chapter that you struggled with and it all makes sense.

Moral: Move on to the next chapter of your life. There are many many more chapters to come.

What Girls Said 0