How am I supposed to get past him sleeping with someone I know?

Anonymous
My fiance and I we're together for a couple years and lived together for 1. We broke up 6 months ago due to conflicts In opinions. We we're still madly in love so it didn't last long. We got back together within 2 months to try again. 4 months later I ended things again because the same issues reappeared. The love was still there but not the compromise. We were both hurt. We were "completely" done for about 2 weeks and ran into each other. One thing led to another and after about a week of us spending pretty much every day together things were going great! That was until one night after an amazing day spent with my kids and a night just the two of us, after having a few drinks and sitting in the drive through outta no where he tells me during that 2 weeks apart he slept with someone else, someone I know and it was for a couple days. . He said he told me out of respect, didn't want any secrets and it was a mistake and felt wrong, I'm the only one he wants, still loves me blah blah.. I completely lost it, it hurt so bad. He apologized but kept saying he did nothing wrong, we weren't together, he didn't know we would get back together. I'm not mad at him sleeping with someone when we weren't together, I'm mad that he didn't tell me before he slept with me again and the fact that I knew the person (a regular we hung out with at a bar occasionally ) threw me completely over the edge. He's begging that we work through it. I still love him, part of me always will but I don't know that I can.. How does somebody work past that? Is it even possible?
2
2