Hey Guys, I would be happy to get some insight on what s going on here (I kept it short)?

Faith21
My Ex broke up with me 7 M ago (relationship last 8 M - we had a very harmony filled LDR, met each other every 2 weeks. Breakup was caused by a jealousy scene from his side which then ended in drama.) I followed no contact, working & focussing on me, tried to move on but my heart can t let go of him. Once back in touch (he told me that I am still the only woman he could imagine to build a future with), I met him & his kidz for a short catch up, we had a dinner date some weekslater, when he brought up the topic of getting back together, I kept it cool, asking of going on a date together & get to know each other fresh (that night I avoided talking about the past because he mentioned several times I f* it up & I do not want to argue or blame anyone for it as we both had our part & it s just not worth it.) He agreed & we recently spend the weekend together (stayed at his place, yes we had sex). He acted very withdrawn. At a point tension got so big that a few hours before I left I ask him if he got some clarity after spending time together. He did not share & he asked me back, I told him straight that I want to try again. He replied, he wants the same. I left after, no emotional talk or exchange. Since then we text light hearted & he calls but I still feel distance & it seems to become more. Lately we agreed to take time for a facetime, when the day came he did not reply to my text what time he had on mind. He called me up later but then I was having some friends over & asked him to call me later. He agreed but he did not call & I saw he was online. Now I am getting very insecure. Clear sign he is not interested anymore? It takes 2 to make it work, if he needs time it s I am OK with that (he kept on mentioning I need to be cool and not pressuring as a result of the drama) but I just want to count on his word & know if he is willing to also work on it. Details missing such as him having the thought calling me girlfriend, I replied that would be nice, he withdrew again.
1