I desperately want this break up, but my boyfriend isn't letting me.

for the past couple of weeks I've been trying to break up with my boyfriend of 8months.

but each time I do so, he just tend to give the effort in manipulating my mind or something. convincing me that I'm simply all so confused with my own emotions and that I still love him (when I strongly believe I don't.)

at the same time, he simply breaks down and cries nonstop for hours and exaggerates the point that without me he is nothing. the fact he'd suicide if I ever leave him.

i feel so... helpless in this situation. no matter how tough or harsh I am towards him. he just tends to chain me up like his very own puppy dog. I want him out of my life! he even quoted that "i swear I'll never give up in trying to win you back even though you were to walk away someday. I'll love you forever. and I need you."

...

its like, I have absolutely no way out of this .

in fact, he's seriously freaking me out!

sigh. any suggestions? :/
3
2